The server is now fully HTTP2 compatible, what does it mean for you? The site is 40% faster based on the benchmark completed.
Shop section: We opened a shop section. We will sell duplicates from our inventory, facsimile, and other aviation-related items. https://www.avialogs.com/shop
Post-war Pilot's handbook for Models P-51D and K Series Airplanes
A new high-quality scan replacing the one available previously
- 1945 USAAF Erection and Maintenance manual for the B-25H More than 650 pages dedicated to the B-25 maintenance. Beautifully illustrated.
Two manuals for the North American T-28A Trojan:
- AN 01-60FG-6 Handbook Inspection requirements T-28A aircraft
- T.O. 1_T-28A-2 Handbook Maintenance instructions T-28A Aircraft (More than 700 pages)
RAF courses about the Rolls Royce Turbomeca Adour (used on the Hawk, Jaguar...)
A few Canadian manuals:
- Technical Specification DHC-4 Caribou STOL Transport
- RCAF TC-22 Manual of Aircraft engineering for aircrew training
- RCAF TC-37 Manual of Safety equipment and survival for aircrew training
- The year 1936 for the Vliegwereld magazine (48 issues)