We are working now on a massive website update that will bring to the site documents and manuals about instruments, parts, and other aircraft components. The site navigation will be updated to become more user-friendly.
The possibility to request documents will be also added.
This week update:
Canadair CT-133 Silver Star
14 new manuals for the CT-133:
- Canadair T-33 Mk3 Instruction guide
- C-12-133-000 - Pilot Checklist CT133 Mk3 Silver Star
- C-12-133-000/MB-002 CT133 Silver Star Aircraft Operating Instructions
- C-12-133-0A0 - Description and maintenance instructions CT133 Mk3 Airframe group
- C-22-167-000 CT133 MK3 Ejection Seat - Description and maintenance instructions with illustrated parts list
- C-12-133-0F0 - Description and maintenance instructions CT133 Mk3 Electrical
- C-12-133-0B0 - Description and maintenance instructions CT133 Mk3 Hydraulic Systems
- C-12-133-0E0 - Description and maintenance instructions CT133 Mk3 Instruments
- C-12-133-000/MY-002 CT133 MK3 Parts List
- C-12-133-0D0 - Description and maintenance instructions CT133 Mk3 Power Plant
- C-12-133-0A0 - Description and maintenance instructions CT133 Mk3 Radios and Navigation instruments
- C-12-133-0C0 - Description and maintenance instructions CT133 Mk3 Utility Systems
- C-12-133-000 - CT133 MK3 Weight and Balance Data
- C-12-133-000 - Description and maintenance instructions CT133 Mk3 Wiring Data
Two RR Nene manuals. (for the CT-133):
- C-14-170-000 - Description and maintenance instructions Nene 10 engine
- C-14-170-000 - Parts list Nene 10 engine
Shell Aviation News:
Published by the Shell Oil Company, the early year of this magazine were describing travels, raid and other adventures and represent a fabulous source of information for the golden age of aviation:
Other manuals added:
Short Technical orders are service bulletins published by the USAAF or the USAF. Usually, 1 or 2 pages, these documents will describe repairs required to ensure flight safety.
The Argus AS 411 was a german twelve cylinders engine produced during the war and powering among other aircraft the Arado Ar 96 and Focke-Wulf FW-189. After the war, it was produced as Renault 12s and powered the Dassault Flamant.
The Loire 46 was a French single-seater fighter aircraft of the 1930s, obsolete and almost out of service by the outbreak of WW2.
The C-46 Commando was one of the largest transport aircraft used by allied forces during WW2. It is still in use by several freight companies across the world (Canada, Columbia).
|T.O. 1C-46A-3 Structural Repair
Instructions C-46, ZC-46A, C-46D, C-46F
|Argus Triebwerk As 411 TA|
|N.C.B. 21R Notice d'entretien et de réparation de l'avion Loire 46 C1||A-26 / B-26 Short Technical Orders|