Several changes were introduced during the last week:
- Free membership is back and now required to view documents integrally. As some documents will be from next month available to download for free, it allows better control over who accesses what and limit abuses.
- Following the survey completed last October, not one but two new documents viewers are now online:
Both readers address two bugs:
- The back command in the browser is now working normally
- It is possible to zoom within the document more than two times.
Subscribers have now access on desktop (screen must be more than 1024px width) to a complete PDF reader giving full control over the document, including printing from their browser.
- Library navigation: A new menu allowing search is now available on all documents and library pages. It is possible from there to get access to any other documents.
New documents added this week: Canberra, Sea Vixen, Bell and Amiot brochures, Rolls Royce Eagle, Wright R-1820, and one year of Vlliegwereld
6 manuals for the Canberra, more coming soon:
- A.P. 101B-0408-1 Canberra B(I) Mk.8 General and technical info
- A.P. 108B-0108-1 Ejection seats Type 2CB, Mk.1 and 2 (Canberra B (I) Mk.8 Aircraft
- A.P. 101B-0402-1B Canberra B.Mk.2 Aircraft - General and technical information
- A.P. 101B-402-1A Canberra B. MK.2 Aircraft - General and technical information
- A.P. 109B.0107.3A Illustrated Parts Catalogue Type 2CA I/2. 2CB Martin Baker Ejection seat
- A.P. 108B-0107-1 Ejection Seats Type 2CA/1 and 2CA/2 and Aircrew list
Parts Catalog and ejection seat assembly for the Sea Vixen:
- A.P. 101B-3002-3A Sea Vixen FAW Mk.2 - Illustrated Parts Catalogue
- A.P. 108B-0130-1B Aircrew Equipment Assemblies, Ejections seats type 4DSA1, Mk.3 and 4
- A.P. 4377A Valiant B Mk.I B/PR Mk.I, B/K Mk. I and B/K/PR Mk. I aircraft - General and technical information
- T.O. 2R-R1820-3 Handbook Overhaul Instructions R-1820-40, -40B, -54, -60, -65, -71, -73, -87, -97
- AN 02-35GC-2 Service Instructions R-1820-40, -40B, -54, -60, -65, -71, -73, -87 and -97 Aircraft engines
- A.N. 02-25GC-4 Parts Catalog for Aircraft Engines R-1820-40, -40b, -54, -60, -71, -73, -87, -95 and -97
52 issues for Vliegwereld (Year 1939):