About the site: New PDF uploaded to the site are now converted to the PDF/A standard. It should allow better compatibility between different platforms. Optical Character Recognition is also performed on each document in order to allow a full-text search.
Within the next 6 months, all documents available on the site will go through the same process and allow the creation of a complete search engine solution.
8 new manuals added for the Meteor T.7: The main Servicing and descriptive handbook, the complete servicing procedures and schedule and the schedule of spare parts (more than 1000 pages).
We stay in the U.K. with 6 manuals for the Cirrus Minor and the Cirrus Major:
- A.P. 2379A Cirrus Minor Aero Engine
- Instruction manual for the Cirrus Minor Aero Engine
- The Cirrus Minor 80-90 H.P. Engine - Assembly Sequence
- Cirrus Major I & II - Spares
- Cirrus Major Light Aero Engines Series II- Series III
- The manual of the Cirrus Major 2 & 3
Other manuals added:
- Bristol Pegasus Aircooled Radial Engines Types IIM & IIL
Operation manual for this popular radial engine from the 30'
- 1934 - Shell Aviation News
Aviation news from the 30'
- A.P. 119A-0200-1 Corrosion manual - General and technical information
How to handle corrosion on aircraft
And also several manuals for electrical and mechanical components: