After several months, content updates on a regular basis are back on Avialogs. The new version is postponed to August. I would like to thank all subscribers for their patience.
The good news, during this time, the library has grown tremendously, thanks to many donations and this is now only a question of time to scan all the new material.
Twelve new manuals were added this week:
- N.C.E. 36 Notice descriptive et d'utilisation de l'avion Salmson D6
- AN 01-230HB-1 Handbook Flight operating instructions USAF R-5A, D and E - Navy model HO2S-1
- Bristol Sleeve valve engines - Maintenance & Fault Finding
- N.C.C. 9 Notice technique de l'avion Bréguet type 14A2
- École de pilotage Farman
- FIAT - Motori d'Aviazione Raffreddati ad Aria
- A.P. 2102E Firefly T Mk.I Aircraft
- A.P. 101B-0407-3A Canberra PR MK7 Illustrated Parts Catalogue
- A.P. 101B-0407-1B Canberra PR MK.7 Aircraft - General and technical information
- A.P. 101B-0407-1A Canberra PR.MK.7 Aircraft - General and technical information
- A.P. 4302A Attacker F and FB Mk.I Aircraft - General and technical information